Monday, May 7, 2007

I Finally Loaded Pictures On My Computer...

So I didn't have any pictures from 2007. I had them on CD I just hadn't put them on my computer yet. So I finally loaded them all tonight. Below are just a few.

Side Note: J.lo when was the last time we took a picture together? Seriously...I don't have ANY from this year, and I think the last one I have is from my birthday...?

Here are a few random ones from various things: Mexico Trip, Random Applebee's photo shoot, Mavs vs. Warriors playoff game, End of the year RA pictures, even a few from New Years (yeah...5 months ago...) And maybe a few others... Enjoy!





3 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

hmmm...

perhaps a picture of j.Lo would complete this collection of visual arts.

oh wait?!
there isn't one.
everyone else, but not the BFF.

very disappointed as your # 1 reader/fan.

do i hear, 'boycott?'

Jen Anderson said...

okay.
i might have spoke prematurely.

although, i'm not happy with this lack of picture sitch...

i did notice that i'm in your 'favorite music.'

which, doesn't correct everything, but you're on your way.

i'll be performing at Table Mountain later this month
spread the word.

Derek said...

You seriously had to put up that pic where I look like a complete and total retard. Thank you very much Miss Rebecca Marie!!! Oh you keep me laughin! Mad love!