Monday, May 7, 2007

I get a stomach ache...

when I watch "The Bachelor". I can't imagine what it would be like to date a guy and know that he was dating (and making out with) multiple other girls. My stomach hurts thinking about it. I can only watch about 20 minutes of the show...usually the last 20 minutes, otherwise, my stomach can't handle it.

My heart goes out to those girls whose hearts will be broken when they aren't chosen. But I know, they knew going into it what they were in for.

That's one show I would NEVER be on!

It's back on! I need to take some Tums.

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

hahaha.

ah. geez.

it's a show.
they know what they're getting into.
it's nothing like real life.

however i will say, 'the bachelor' this season...HOTTTT.

solider AND doctor, does it get any better?