Tuesday, May 8, 2007

When Was The Last Time I Ate There?

It's been at least a year since I've eaten at any of the following places:

--Wienerschnitzel* (they have ice cream now!!)

--Tacos Tijiuana*

--McDonalds (though I have partaken in ice cream cones from here)

--Del Taco*

--El Pollo Loco*

--The Chicken Pot Pie Shop (in tower)*

--Red Lobster*

--Carls Jr

--Togos

--Burger King

These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. The ones with stars by them are places I think I would actually like to eat at sometime soon...

You wanna join me?

1 comment:

Derek said...

So happy I was able to help you cross one of those off your list. Even if you only had a soda pop and a lil bit of my milk shake...but you know that shake was bomb and you should have gotten on! Haha! Have a great weekend BK!