Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yet Another Good Laugh From My Mom....

Here we go again...

Mom:
Have you seen the ribbon I just had in my hand?

Becky:
Is it in your pocket?

Mom: No, but I just found my penny from heaven in my pocket.

Becky: What? Your penny from where?

Mom: From heaven. I found it on the ground today at church. When you find a penny on the ground, it's from heaven.

Becky: What if you find a quarter? Is that from heaven too?

Mom:
Nope, that means someone just dropped it and didn't realize it.

Becky: Oh, right...of course.

And people wonder where I get my little quirks...

2 comments:

Derek said...

Seriously I think your mom needs to write a blog. I freakin love Debbie Kruse so much! These convo's with her make me laugh. I think it is time I e-mail her again! =)

Jen Anderson said...

god bless your mom.
i love her.

the world needs more people like her!