Monday, May 7, 2007

A week later...

And I'm back to blogging. Sorry for the lack of posts this last week. I wish I could say it was because I didn't have anything to post about, but that's not the case. I have actually been thinking about a lot of different things to post about, but for some reason just haven't sat down to do it.

Granted things have been a tad busier at work with the school year coming to a close and students checking out of the dorms and moving back home for summer.

Side note: I can't believe it's summer time again (or getting really close to it!

But tonight I'll be back to blogging and will try my best to not dissapoint my readers...all four of you :)

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

you're # 1 fan has been checking everyday for the past week...

although, she understands you are busy.

she would appreciate it, if you gave your people what they wanted.

;)

Derek said...

PTL for comin back! I too have been checking almost daily in hopes of some insights from my BK! Blog it up!