Saturday, May 19, 2007

I Kid You Not...

Tonight after a bridal shower for my dear friend Kristin, I decided to go shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding I'm attending tomorrow for my friends, Kimi and Chris. The bridal shower was over about 6:30pm and I set out shopping. Please note the time of this post, because I JUST got home. I walked through my apartment door at 10:07pm.

I went to SIX different stores and tried on a total of FOURTEEN dresses. Now, if you're a guy and you're reading this post, you may want to stop reading now, because most likely only girls will be able to relate with all this. Sorry fellas.

My shopping took me to (in this order):

Ross
Marshals
Mervyns
Sears
Gottchalks
Kohls

I can't say it was an enjoyable evening--because it wasn't. Not to mention I was wearing three inch heels the whole night (actually since 11am this morning) and my feet were feeling the pain.

I did finally find a dress at Kohls--and to make things a little better it was on sale.

Note to self: NEVER go shopping the night before for a dress to wear the next day. Way too much pressure and really not fun.

All you women who understand me throw your hands up at me...or rather, just let me know so I don't feel all alone.

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

why no Target?
old navy?

we need to work on this.

Jen Anderson said...

however,
you know i feel your pain.

and it's a pain that is annoying and sucks.