Monday, April 21, 2008

Did You Know...

1. My first karaoke debut was to the song "Baby Got Back".

2. I play with my eyelashes when I'm thinking hard...or stressed.

3. My bedroom is usually messy...I wish it weren't so...but on any given day you will find clothes strewn across the room.

4. I could eat blackberries and strawberries for days and not get sick of them.

5. When Jen and I go on walks we sometimes pretend there is hot lava all around us and we have to jump around it to save ourselves. Oh you know we have fun...! And sorry, our walks are pretty exclusive, though we may allow for occasional guests from time to time...

Did you know all that?

4 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

i would love a walkzie.
this Thursday?

it's been awhile since we battled snakes and lava.

as for guests:
they'll have to submit their applications for further approval.

i miss you, my dear.
143.

Anonymous said...

with your eyelashes? isn't that painful?

fyi - you should probably take a look at stras 2 bathroom stalls when you get a chance.

Dani said...

Now i understand why you guys consider walking "being at the gym." All that jumping over lava and dodging bursts of flames must be quite the workout!

Anonymous said...

karaoke is amazing, remember freshman year and Sara singing Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings? BTW it's on my myspace videos if you happen to want to visit some good memories...