Monday, April 28, 2008

Never A Dull Moment With My Brother...

My phone rang last night (or I should say this morning) about 1:10am. Whenever my phone rings after midnight my stomach drops a little because usually calls coming in that late are not good. Here's our conversation:

Me: Hello

Tim: Becky? Are you sleeping?

Me: No I'm awake, what's up? Are you okay?

Tim: Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a question for you.

Me: Okay...

Tim: I need you to tell me on the TV show "Full House" who is the one who always says "How rude!" Was it Michelle or Stephanie?

Me: Seriously? I think Stephanie started saying it and then Michelle would copy her.

Tim: Oh okay, I thought it was Michelle, but I think you're right...it was Stephanie. Joaquin (his roommate) and I were just talking about it and we figured you would know this kind of thing. Thanks Bec!

Me: Sure...

Tim: Love ya sis. I'll give you a call tomorrow to catch up.

Me: Love you too.

Yeah...that's my brother...I'm just glad I was legitimately awake when he called, otherwise I probably wouldn't have been as helpful...or as nice...

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

tmk.
only him.

such a special boy.