Friday, April 4, 2008

Bye Bye Digital Camera

I received a new digital camera as a Christmas gift from my parents this past Christmas. I loved it. It was exactly what I wanted and perfect for what I was going to be using it for--taking a ton of pictures.

But this past Tuesday my camera went missing after I set it down on the bleachers in the gym at school. I went to get it from where I set it down...and it was gone.

Some say it's just misplaced, others say it was just plain stolen...I'm not sure what to say, except I hope to get it back someway...somehow!

And though I really liked the camera, I'm the most saddened about losing all the pictures I had on there...that I had not yet downloaded on my computer...just about 200 of them from December to the present.

Major bummer.

So if you are an FPUer and know or hear of anything...I would love to get my camera back! Thanks.

1 comment:

antartisons said...

becky i kno where ur camera is, no just kidding bad joke but i was reading another friends blog and stumbled across urs, solid work. i noticed right away u r from fresno which is cool, my childhood friend who i still talk e lives there well actually clovis but then i seen u were smokin hot and 23 very cool. so if ur not weirded out yet contact me @ antartisons@hotmail.com
if not im sure its a valid reason. maybe u can explain 2 me why u have a blog (not knocking it) but i read some of ur stuff its cool but y? ur things i hate list i can relate to the people who stop/ dont merge early when turning uurrrhh!!!!! well hope to hear from u and good luck finding ur digi.