Friday, April 4, 2008

RA (Raw) Heat and RA (Raw) Power...

FPU Dodgeball Tournament. This past Tuesday night. 8pm. Our two teams (RA Heat and RA Power) rocked it.

Okay, I should say my RAs rocked it. No, we didn't make it to the championships, but we looked dang good in the shirts we made and the socks we wore. Please note the shirts and socks in this picture. Not everyone was able to make it so in this picture we're missing three and there is one special guest added in. All in all a very fun night. I am so down to play again...!

Oh and you know we had an hour practice the morning of complete with throwing and dodging drills. We were so hard core. I love these ladies. Oh, and just as a disclaimer, I have no idea what I'm doing in the second picture...no idea.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hope you practiced the 5 D's of dodgeball....dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge :)