Monday, April 14, 2008

You...Me...Wii...!

That's right folks...I bought a Wii! It's super fun and I'm developing some mad skills on it. If you haven't played Wii...you need to. And it's not just another video game...it can be a legitimate work out! The boxing game on there makes your arms burn after a while!

I bought the Wii after Dani and Mallorie put one on hold for me at Wal-Mart. It was only on hold for an hour so I had to decide quick if I wanted to buy it. I bought it and I haven't looked back. I'm very happy with my decision!

You...Me...Wii??

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You let me know when you are free and I am there to play...I love Wii!

Madi said...

yeeesssss!! can i bring my friend morgan to play too?

Mr. McIllwain said...

Haha, this is awesome. Congrats BK!

You should get Mario Kart for Wii. It comes with a steering wheel that you put your remote in, so it's like you're actually driving. Sooo cool!

Neen said...

Becky-I am so excited that you have joined the family of wii lovers. I can't wait to have you over to play guitar hero, its amazing. I plan to purchase Mario Kart when I get paid. Oh and another game is coming out that sounds super fun called Wii-Fit! I can't wait! ENJOY :)