Tuesday, July 11, 2006

You Just Never Know...


I think it's very true that we really don't know the amount of influence or impact we have on the lives of others. I truly believe that as followers of Christ we are called to love God and love others. Sounds pretty simple. We obviously don't know all that God is doing at any given moment, as He is always doing something and often times using us in the process. This leads me to the reason for this post. I mean seriously, we never know how God is using us or just how much we might be influencing and impacting the lives of others. My blog is a perfect example of this. You see, I started my blog because I began reading another person's blog. The things they wrote and the Godly insights and humor they provided, impacted me beyond the surface level. And to think I've never met this person who's blog I read in great detail (and they would probably think I was a stalker should they ever find out) but anyways, my life was impacted by the everyday insights they gained from God and chose to write about. And now I am choosing to do the same. I really don't think many people read my blog but maybe someone unbenounced to me actually does and in that case, I would pray that lives would be impacted by the ways in which God is at work in my life. So to this "person" who shall remain nameless, I would just like to say "Thank You". You will never know the impact you've had on me or the amount of laughter you've added to my life. They write some pretty funny stuff too.

No comments: