Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Finish The Sentence

Finish the sentence...

I don't know...where I'll go to grad school.

I talk... under my breath sometimes .

I love...good dark chocolate and taking a nap on a rainy day.

My best friend...is funny, spicy and knows how to love others beyond the surface.

My first real kiss... made me really really nervous

I hate it when people...don't listen.

Love is...worth it.

Marriage is...a big commitment.

Somewhere, someone is thinking...what am I going to have for dinner tonight?

I'll always... be afraid of hippos.

The last time I cried was because... I had a hard conversation with someone I care about.

My cell phone... rings a lot!

When I wake up in the morning... I have to pee.

Before I go to sleep at night... I listen to music and do sudoku.

Right now I am thinking about... how hungry I am.

Babies are... a miracle.

Today I... went to the gym and almost fell off the treadmill.

Tonight I will... write Christmas cards.

Tomorrow I will... work and do some Christmas shopping.

I really want... to be a radio DJ someday. That would be awesome!

No comments: