Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's Been A While


One reason I like to blog is because I love to look back and read my previous blogs. Time flys by and I look back and think "Wow, was the last time I blogged really in October?" And I'm pretty sure if I had any blog readers, they are no longer with me because of the lack of posting. I always think that I will be better at blogging on a more consistent bases, but then it just doesn't happen. Part of the reason is because I'm still not 100% sure if I'm blogging for myself or for others. I guess I could do both--but if I was blogging for others then I would feel bad because I have been slacking--okay, enough said about that...

I have found out that there are a wide variety of people that have told me they read my blog. Friends, family members, ex-boyfriends, people in other countries, co-workers and I'm sure a few other random people. There are always people who read your blog that you will never know about...it's kind of creepy in a way...but also kind of cool.

I'll once again make a vow to try and be better at blogging. This post is a start. Right now I'm at the point where I feel like I have a lot I could blog about, but just not sure where to start. Stay tuned for more to come soon...(and by soon I mean with 2 days...)

No comments: