Monday, June 23, 2008

Dinner Tonight...

was incredibly enjoyable and delicious. Jen and I made dinner together and boy did we chow down! We made...

--Sauteed chicken with grilled onions and spices
--Grilled vegetables (asparagus with Parmesan cheese, zucchini and yellow squash)
--Bean salad (Jen's creation--so good!)
--Garlic cheese bread
--Sweet Potatoes
--Baked Apple with cinnamon and sugar


Dessert: Swirl pudding cups. The perfect end to a GREAT meal.

We talked, ate, laugh, ate, pondered things and ate some more. The food was not only good for the belly but the time and conversation together was good for the soul.

And we went on a walk after dinner to help digest all that food! And Jen almost got us hit by a car...good thing I grabbed her arm and saved us :) Right, J.lo?

Again I'll say it...I love summer and I really love summer nights.

3 comments:

Derek said...

Awww I love my girls sooo much! Thank you for saving Jen's life Bec! We don't want her as some road kill. When are we going to do a trio? I think we are way past due!

Dani said...

I bet it was the other way around. I bet that Jen had to save your life, from the cars and probably snakes too.

Jen Anderson said...

indeed,
dinner was delicious...

you did forget about the peanut butter and tomatoes.


the walk.
all i have to say is,
you do know where liars go...
haha.

143!