Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Free and Clear...

So I wasn't wiped out by a tornado (PTL) and we were "released" from the Tornado shelter a few hours ago. Although the tornado warning is gone, there is so CRAZY thunder and lightening going on outside! I mean LOUD thunder and BRIGHT lightening! It's actually really cool...and border line scary when the thunder makes the building shake a little...!

I've been introduced to a few new things on this trip...tornado sirens, tornado shelters and the loudest thunder I have ever heard. I must say California has a lot of stuff, but the mid-west has us beat when it comes to really cool thunder storms. Hands down they win.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Awww, that makes me miss home! Enjoy it for me!

And don't forget to call me when you get back - I hear the Panera in Clovis FINALLY opened. We may need to pay it a visit, you know?

Derek said...

Glad you're safe and the twister didn't suck you up. Hehe. Enjoy the last day of the conference and fly home safe. Say hello to your home state for me....no, I will never let you live that down. Love ya!
D~

P.S. I have first dibs on a Panera date with Becky, Sara! =)

Madi said...

Becky Kruse.....PTL.

Hey, don't forget about our hail storms. man, those things are vicious! and fog. yeah, fog.