Sunday, June 22, 2008

Love This Family!!


Though this picture may be a little small... this is no small family! The Obwald Family has grown over the years and I've been blessed to see it happen over time! I met Dave and Erin when they didn't have any kids and Dave was an RD at Fresno Pacific while I was a student. Five years later they now have three kids and I had the privilege of working along side Dave for two years as we both served as RDs at FPU.

This family is great. Seriously. Dave and Erin are two of the most authentic people I've ever met. Dave is now the Director of Connections at The Well Community Church. Though I and many others were sad to see him and his family leave FPU, I have no doubt God will be using their whole family in big ways as they minister and serve so many at The Well.

I had the opportunity to catch up with Dave for a little bit after service today at church and it was great. I'm really going to miss working with him--but all good things come to an end and new good things begin.

Thanks Dave and Erin for all you've added and given to the lives of so many at FPU...mine included. Your influence and impact is truly priceless!

No comments: