Friday, February 2, 2007

Don't Pick The Green One


I came to the conclusion tonight that the green colored "Conversation Hearts" are the worst tasting of them all! I'm not a fan of the oh so popular "Conversation Hearts" that always apprear in the month of February, but I really don't like the green ones.

If you find yourself in reach of some, don't pick the green one. I don't think I'll willingly eat them again, but if I had to (like if I was on a deserted island and had nothing else to eat but scorpions, then I would) but here is the order of best to worst tasting colors, starting with #6 being the worst...

6. Green
5. White
4. Purple
3. Pink
2. Yellow
1. Orange

Happy candy eating!

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

I loooove Conversation Hearts...

Remember when your dad brought home like a case of them for me, after Valentines?

Ah, delicousness.