Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Could Barely Lift My Arms


I woke up this morning and my arms hurt reeeaaally bad. I thought I got hit by a car. Two nights ago, I went to the gym and for some reason decided to do more arm exercises then usual. I decided to use the "assisted pull up" machine and I did my 3 sets of 10 and felt pretty good. Then I did a few other exercises on machines and with free weights. When I left the gym I felt great...but when I woke up this morning, I didn't. I got up and stretched my arms up and let out a loud sound of pain. Probably a similar sound that a possum would make after it was hit by a car. I could barely lift my arms above my head!

I went to the gym tonight, grabbed a weight, did ONE tricept exercise and put the weight down. I couldn't do it.

Moral of the story: don't think you're cooler then you are when you're at the gym--your body will talk to you LOUDLY about it later.

No comments: