Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Top Three

This gentlemen, Art Negrete, is on my list of top three co-workers of all times.


Art is great. We work so well together and have so much fun while working! We worked together all last year and in the summer some too and always had a good time. Here are just a few of the reasons why I appreciate Negrete so much and why he will always be on my top three co-workers of all times:

-- He appreciates and gets my sarcasim.
-- He can give and take a good joke.
-- He truly listens and values the ideas of others.
-- He is a hard worker and will go the extra mile to get the job done right.
-- He is so easy to talk to--we can talk for a long time about really random things.
-- He is a God-fearing man.
-- He knows how to make a darn good batch of cookies--with a pinch of nutmeg.
-- He is very relational and helps others to feel comfortable.
-- He likes Chipotle.

These are just a few of the reasons why Art is in the top three. I hope to one day have the opportunity to be co-workers with Art again--somewhere, someday, that is my hope!

And yes ladies, he is single. You can reach Art at 559-709-8867.

Just kidding--that's not his real number...or is it?

Ha. No really, it's not.

1 comment:

Arthur Negrete Jr said...

crap, i knew it was gonna be this picture.

and maybe this blog will help me out with singleness :) someday...