Saturday, February 24, 2007

"Hey, My Man..."

My brother, Tim, is in town this weekend. So today, my mom, Tim and I went out to lunch to Port of Subs and then we went to Longs Drug Store.

While inside Longs my mom went off looking for various items so my brother and I were just walking around. This conversation between my brother and the store clerk made me laugh. Now mind you, this is word for word...

Tim asks the store clerk: "Hey my man, do you guys have any cereal here?"

**Now at this moment Tim is standing directly in front of a display of different cereals. No joke--directly in front.

Store Clerk: "Hmmmm, yeah, it's right there...in front of you." (but he said this in a very nice way)

Tim: "Oh, sorry my man, I'm new here"

This may not be funny to other people, but if you know my brother you can just see this scene being played out.

Good times. And my mom bought me a bag of pretzels. I love pretzels.

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

Hahaha, I'm sure he said it, without any thought or hesitation.

That boy is seriously funny...gotta love him!