Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My ABC's...

So the point of this is to use the alphabet and create your own categories for each letter. Below are the ones I picked...you never know, you just might learn something new...

A--Animal I'm most afraid of: Hippopotamus
B--Best Friend: J.lo (aka Jen)
C--Cousins: Caroline, Gretchen, Dave, Mahgen, Lori, Leigh
D--Dog: Rudy
E--Exciting moment: When I received the job offer for my current job.
F--Fresno Memory: It being 113 degrees and seriously sweating as soon as I walked outside.
G--Greatest Movie: The Sandlot
H--Hope for the future: To visit all 7 continents someday
I--Interesting Fact: I've never had a cavity in my life (knock on wood!)
J--J.lo Memory: Cover Girl Theme Song--"Fresh ideas, fresh face to the world, easy, breezy, beautiful cover girl!"
K--Kindest person: My mom
L--Last movie I saw: Pans Labyrinth
M--Memory from childhood: My brother, Brandon and I playing three flys up in the backyard and the ball came down and hit me smack in the mouth. Needless to say I was bleeding for a very long time. It also shows how good I was at catching a fly ball...
N--Nicest Scent: Fresh Rain or freshly baked bread
O--Oldest people in my family: My grandpa, he's 87 and still mowes his own lawn (front and back!) and my Great Uncle Elmer who is 93.
P--Preferred Diet Cola: Diet Pepsi
Q--Quote of the Week: "Men are like microwaves and women are like crock pots".
R--Reason why everyone should visit Fresno: It's the raisin capital of the world!
S--Saved By The Bell Character: Zach Morris
T--Tattoos: None
V--Vacation Memory: Getting lost in the mountains in Santa Cruz or was it Watsonville...? I don't know, but it was really funny and there were a whole lot of hills that we went over and over and over...again and again!
W--Weirdest Habit: Starring at people
X--X-rays I've had: teeth, back
Y--Youth Group Memory: Sneaking out of the window of the Jr. high youth room and sitting out on the roof LATE at night and as people would walk by Jen and I would lay REALLY still so no one saw us. OR...the drive back home for DC/LA...the hottest drive home ever.
Z--Zach Morris or AC Slater?: Zach Morris hands down!

Wow, you were right Eric, this was harder than I thought! Hope all enjoyed!

2 comments:

Jen Anderson said...

Ahhh, what am I going to do with you? You're sooo funny. Again, you always even surprise me with these things.

143!

Derek said...

That was freakin funny! Oh the Watsonville mountains...that is a day that you, I, and j.Lo will never ever forget! As I recall I wasn't the happiest camper that day. Mad love!