Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Sincere Apology...

I have come to find out that I dissapointed my #1 reader of my blog by not posting something worthy for my 100th post. I am deeply sorry.

So here, my friend J.lo is the top 100 reasons why you are my friend:


1. You make me laugh
2. You know me better than I know myself sometimes.
3. We have inside jokes that could go on for days...
4. You know the all of my different "facial expressions" and what they mean and I know yours.
5. I know what your "Becky, what do you want, I'm getting ready voice" sounds like.
6. ...

Maybe I'll have to break the top 100 down into smaller bits. Although, I could think of 100 things, something tells me you and I would be the only one who would understand 90% of them.

Maybe I'll start doing a top 10 list each week...you never know what could come from that. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jen Anderson said...

Now I feel bad...I wasn't looking for publicity or fame, lol. However since you've started the list...

7.(Should be) We both enjoy McDonald's soft served cones together.

143!