Wednesday, January 17, 2007

15 Things I Learned in 2006

1. Living in a house with 5 other girls is A LOT of fun.

2. Life after graduation is great--you don't have to go to class any more or take tests or write papers--but it's just a weird season of life overall.

3. God is faithful and I'm a work in progress...

4. Save all your graduation money because you'll be buying wedding gifts, bridal shower gifts and bridesmaid dresses soon enough.

5 You've gotta know what your standards are and keep them high.

6. Everyone wears their pain differently. I started learning how I wear mine.

7. Other people treat you the way you choose to treat yourself.

8. Living alone is both great and a bit weird at the same time.

9. If you have stomach pains and back pains and you vow to never eat again because everytime you do you feel sick...you probably need to have your gallbladder removed.

10. Allow yourself extra cell phone minutes between the months of October-January because EVERYONE and their mom gets engaged (okay, maybe not everyone and maybe not their moms...but sometimes it sure seems like it).

11. I fear people more then I fear God...it needs to be the other way around.

12. Some people are hard to love--but I'm called to love and keep on loving.

13. I always think I know more then I really do. I need to stop that.

14. I need to learn to let go.

15. "The truth will set you free" I just have to be honest with others and myself.

No comments: