Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Sun Is Shining...

The sun was shining today and it made me want to get my bike out and start bike riding again. My bike is at my parent's house, but I'm thinking I'm going to bring it over to my aprartment sometime soon...that will be sweet.

But then I remembered what happened last time I went bike riding...


I've only had one fall in my adult bike riding career and this was it. And boy did it hurt. A lot. I was turning a corner and my tire hit a puddle and the bike skid from underneath me and down I went. Hard. Of course I looked around to see if anyone saw me, and one man did but I just smiled and waved and said I was okay (even though there was blood dripping down my leg). But I had to get home so I got back on my bike and rode home...bloody knee and all.

But this time I will not fall because I'm going to add training wheels on my bike, just to be on the safe side.

And on a side note...the date on this picture is totally wrong or at least the year is. It's 2006 not 2005...just FYI.

No comments: