Sunday, January 28, 2007

"A B C it's as easy as..."

A few of my girls and I all did this...reason number 27 why I love my job.

1. A is for age: 22

2. B is for bread of choice: Whole Wheat

3. C is for career right now: Residence Director

4. D is for your dog's name? Rudy

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Lip Gloss - Bath and Body Peppermint lip gloss to be exact.

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Right now I'm really liking "The Office"

7. G is for favorite board game: Taboo (you really don't want to mess with my bff and me...we'll take you down)

8. H is for Hometown: Fresno...the 559...you know.

9. I is for instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet. And when Jen and I were 13 I would play her sister's toy electric guitar and she would bust out on the mic.

10. J is for favorite juice: Cranberry.

11. K is for whose face you'd like to kiss: You can tell this was created by a high schooler :o)

12. L is for last place you ate: BJ's

13. M is for marriage: Someday

14. N is for your favorite number: Who really has a favorite number?

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: Hasn't happened yet.

16. P is for people you were with today: Too many to name.

17. Q is for quote: "Just like photographs, we develop from the negative"

18. R is for your Biggest Regret: Not eating more fiber...just kidding...I have no idea.

19. S is for status: As one of my girls said, "Single and looking to mingle" I don't know about all that.

20. T is for time you woke up today: 9:30am

21. U is for uniforms: I think girls can all agree men look good in uniform.

22. V is for vegetable you love: Asparagus and Broccoli and Fresh Artichoke

23. W is for worst habit: Playing with my eyelashes... Weird...I know.

24. X is for x-rays you've had: Teeth

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin.

26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Yeah, I'm not into that stuff.

No comments: