Tuesday, January 30, 2007

You Be The Doctor

So, I haven't been feeling like myself lately and I've been having really strange symptoms. I would like to think I'm a pretty healthy girl, so all these things are weird for me. I'm hopefully going to the doctor tomorrow morning (hoping they can get me in tomorrow--I'm going to call right at 8:00am). My old doctor retired so I'm going to a new doctor...grrrr...I LOVED my old doctor. Dr. Smith, bless your heart!

So you be the doctor...here are my symptoms:

Dizzness
Blurred Vision
Abdominal cramping after eating
Abnormally Tired
Strange Appetite (very hungry and then don't want to touch food)
Thristy
Spurts of feeling really hot and sweating (I guess it would be like hot-flashes, but I've ruled out menopause)
Feeling Bloated
Spit up blood (but only once)

So...I'm not sure what all this means, but my body is telling me something isn't right. I'll keep you guys posted as to what I find out. Something tells me I'm going to have to be poked by a needle tomorrow...and I don't like needles!

But I should really be thankful I have such good medical care. Who am I to complain?!? Seriously Becky, seriously!

1 comment:

Derek said...

Aww, my beauiful BK! I hope the doctors find out quick what is going on and that you feel all better! You are in my prayers! Let me know if you need anything!