Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dear Diary...

I saw this on another friends blog and it reminded me of a time when I was in the 3rd grade and I actually kept a diary (a Beauty and the Beast diary...to be exact). One day my brother was snooping in my room and found it and read it!

Not only did he read it but I had wrote about this guy I liked named Mike. My brother then went and told all of my friends at school the next day about my big cruch on Mike. Needless to say I was over-the-top embarressed.

So, anyway, this survey made me think of that. Even now at the age of 22 I have to say I still have twinge of bitterness about that towards him...punk. But I love him.

Dear Diary, today is: Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Weather: A bit chilly--but I really can't complain--A California winter isn't really a normal winter.

Tonight I went: to the gym and to a concert down in the tower district with some friends (I had a shower in between those two things :)

I wish: The fan in my bathroom didn't come on EVERY TIME I turn the light on. Talk about annoying...

I'm thankful for: my comfy bed :)

I'm worried about: where and what I'll study in grad school. I can't say I'm super worried about this, but it's always a thought in the back of my head.

I'm wearing: Cotton pants and a sweatshirt...while lounging in bed...I love it!

I'm listening to: Chicago (A little old school--but it's been good to me)

I can't believe: how fast time goes by. It's 2007...? It freaks me out a little bit to think how fast time has gone by. Yikes. Weren't we just hanging out with Adam and Sergio yesterday...?

How do: people not understand the concept of putting their blinker on when they are going to turn or change lanes. It seems so simple...

My dad: taught me how to shoot a riffle, pitch a tent and make a darn good omlet.

My mom: is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Seriously...she cracks me up. Example: Someone cuts me off in traffic and I say "What the heck?" and my mom responds with, "Oh honey, you don't know, but they migt be having a really bad day...just let it go."

Or another one of my favorite:

Tim (my brother): "Hey Mom will you do me a favor?"
Mom: "Sure honey, anything."
Tim: "But you don't even know what my favor is yet, how can you say yes?"
Mom: "Oh it doesn't matter what it is, I'll do anything for you."

I ate: chicken tir fry for dinner

I love: having a clean appartment.

1 comment:

Derek said...

I agree PTL for technology! I love how your blogs make me laugh! I chicken "tir" fry a new kinds of meal you created? Mad love!