Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Quote of the Week #3


This one was great...

At our celebrate diversity dinner with we're talking about diversity and how different people wear different kinds of shoes (I know a weird conversation).

Dad: "Yeah, well I don't really understand them" (can't remember what he was referencing)

Becky: "You can't say anything until you walk a day in their shoes"

Mom chimes in: "That's right, you should try walking a day in their thongs*".

*Mom was referring to one's shoes but after she said that we all lost it and busted up laughing.

Oh it was great...but not quite as good as the quote of the night two years ago, but I don't think that one would be given justice through a post--I'd have to tell you that one in person.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Oh wow, Debbie Kruse! She cracks me up!